I was afraid – afraid to blog... to share who and what I am with my audience, and afraid of the criticism. Jess really goes deep and made it easy to recreate for a busy mom/entrepreneur like me. She shared time saving hacks and opened my eyes up to upcoming trends in business, while being mindful of my brand. Jess teaches a sustainable business model to generate ideal client leads, all while helping you automate and not to be working 24/7. Time for self, exercise, family time and business. Authenticity at its best!
– Vanessa Vance, CTC member
Create content that repeatedly brings in clients
Create a realistic plan to show up online
Finally have a consistent income every month
“The brand that Jess helped me create has allowed me to book about 7-8+ speaking events each year, and since working with her, I’ve gained over 2400 new social media followers, and I’m nearing my first 1,000 email subscribers!”Kristen Ekiss, fitness coach
“Working with Jess took my business to the next level. I started consistently booking my ideal client, and my revenue has increased at least 25% in the last two years.”Amanda Bringham, wedding photographre
- Welcome and Intro
- Community and Live Group Call Details
- Diving into Client Persona #1
- Diving into Client Persona #2
- Diving into Client Persona #3
- Diving into Client Persona #4
- Outline of Client Personas
- Why You Need a Website Goal
- When Your Website Goal is Getting Clients
- When Your Website Goal is to Grow Your Email List / Passive Income
- Website Strategy Checklist
- Intro to Creating Content
- Three Keys to Successful Content Creation
- The Four-Parts System to Theme Your Content
- What to Do After You Create Content
- Editorial Calendar Template
- Optimizing Site Title and Description
- Optimizing Page Titles
- Optimizing Page Content
- Optimizing Blog Posts
- Additional Ways to Boost Your SEO
- SEO Checklist
- Two Categories of Marketing
- Tools for Social Media
- Using Pinterest to Drive Traffic to Content
- Getting Clients from Instagram
- Getting Content in Front of New Audiences
- BONUS: 30 Social Media Prompts
- Links to Resources
- Weekly Social Media Checklist
- How to Start Using Your Email List
- Create Your Welcome Sequence
- BONUS: Tripwire Setup Training
- Links to Resources
- Workshops as Opt-ins Checklist
- Setting Up Your Channel on the Backend
- Optimizing Your YouTube Videos for Search
- YouTube Upload Checklist
- YouTube FAQ
- Getting Started
- Getting Started
- Setting Up Audioboom and Connecting to iTunes
- Podcast Upload Process
- Making Audiograms + Getting Your Podcast Transcribed
- Podcast Upload Checklist
- Podcasting FAQ
Studies show that content marketing has BOTH lower up-front costs and deeper long-term benefits.
Content marketing generates three times the leads as outbound marketing and costs 62% less.
Small businesses with blogs get 126% more lead growth than small businesses without.
Websites with blog content is end up with 434% more search engine-indexed pages than other entrepreneurs that don’t publish content.
I'm Jess, award-winning designer and owner of Jess Creatives. I've had a consistent 3-4 month waitlist for five years, and have had brands to pay me to produce content when I had less than 1,000 followers on social media. This course is for you if you want to learn how I produced over 300 blog posts, 250 videos, and two podcasts as a one-woman business, and was featured over 40 times online (including in Glamour Magazine and Buzzfeed!) in ONE year.
Coaches, creatives, and service-based entrepreneurs who are 2-4 years into their business
Not product-based businesses, brick-and-mortar businesses, or bloggers who aren’t businesses
Those who want to start blogging, creating videos, OR recording podcasts (or be better at it)
Not those who have no interest in creating blogs, videos, or podcasts for their business
People who need help understanding the basics of SEO for their website and content
Not people who are confident in their online marketing systems and website strategies
Business owners who don’t get much traffic, and don’t know how to reach the right audience
Business owners who don’t care about SEO, who already have engagement on social media, and have consistent clients
What is NOT included?
I'm not teaching you how to build a website. I don't teach you how to setup social media accounts or scheduling tools. There are no 1-on-1 calls with me.
Is this a course or program?
Yes, it's an online course. But, this program also includes four live calls and a private Facebook group.
What if I haven't created content?
That’s okay! We’ll talk about which content channel might be best for you, and how to create a system for consistency.
What if I can't make the calls?
Totally fine. All of the calls will be recorded, and you’ll receive a replay.
What if I don't have a website?
We’ll talk about website strategy and goals, so that will give you a foundation to start creating yours.
What if I've worked with you before?
Just because you have a website or brand created by me (or any other professional), doesn’t mean your business is setup for success. You need to have a marketing and content plan in place to bring in consistent clients.
Are there refunds?
If you complete over half the course and are unsatisfied, you have 7 days from enrollment to request a refund, but you will lose all access to the course and community. What’s the worst that can happen? Make some new friends and learn a few new things!
Content to Clients
Content to Clients is a course for business owners who wants a more profitable business. NO community or group coaching calls are included in this bundle.
Podcast Tech 101
Podcast Tech 101 is the straightforward solution for business owners who need the tech help and tutorials to start a podcast quickly! Start simply, grow easily.